Take effort to maintain the right weight
is the best way to maintain your health and promote longevity.
Try your best, do as much as you can.
- Ensure good quality of Sleep for 7-8 hours per day, ideally between 10:00PM and 6:00AM (important hormones are released during this period of time when you sleep).
- Eat breakfast and lunch every day, eat dinner as light as you can and finish it 3-4 hours before bed
- Eat at the same time for the same meal with similar amount of food every day. (Hint: Build the “Trust” between you and your body,
so it knows that after a certain period of time it will get some thing again, it will not hold every thing, instead turnning the food to energy.)
- Take time to eat your meals, chew thoroughly and slowly in a relaxed atmosphere at the table.
- Eat before you are hungry.
- Eat two apples per day between meals.
- Drink water through out the day to hydrate you body. Avoid soft drinks and caffeine. (To determine how much
water your body needs to be hydrated, divide your body weight in half and convert that number to ounces,
i.e. a person weighing 150pounds would need to drink a minimum of 75 ounces of water per day to be apropriately hydrated.
- Eat apple cider vinegar as often as you can.
- Eat hard shelled nuts as snack or with breakfast.
- Allways eat protein with vegitables together and separate protein and carbohydrate if is possible.
- Avoid processed food and hydrogeneted oil. Eat fresh organic food, if it is possible.
- Add spices like hot peppers to your food
- Eat organic coconut oil or massage it into the area with most fat deposits.
- Walk outside about 1 hour daily.
- Take medications only under the supervision of a physician. Most of medications will slow down your functional systems, make your body retaining water or accumulating fat.
- Reduce stress level as much as you can. Laugh, sing, dance, listen or play music, give and get hugs…
- Play with children and pet often.
information please schedule an appointment for a Free Consultation.