Reduce or Stop the Need
for Diabetes Medications or Insulin
and Chinese herbs can effectively treat both diabetes and its complications through
balancing and strengthening the body's
functional systems to:
- Promote the Efficient Use of Insulin by Increase Body Cellís Sensibility to Insulin
- Promote Insulin Production by Activating Endocrine System
- Reduce Cravings for Sweets and Carbohydrates
Many researches show that Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs can
For people with type 2 diabetes, the body cannot produce enough insulin to properly use the sugar in their blood. In addition, their cells lose their sensitivity to insulin-a condition known as insulin resistance.
Because some cells, such as muscle cells, are not sensitive to insulin, they cannot absorb blood sugar for the energy they need to function.
The body responds to this situation by signaling the pancreas to produce more insulin, causing insulin levels in the blood to become too high. This condition is known as hyperinsulinemia. Unfortunately, even this extra insulin does not allow insulin-resistant cells to absorb blood sugar.
Eventually, the pancreas can no longer produce enough insulin to compensate for insulin resistance. The cells in the liver also become insulin resistant and respond by making too much blood sugar.
Because blood sugar is not absorbed by the cells, it stays in the blood, causing blood sugar levels to raise-a condition known as hyperglycemia.
Over time, high levels of sugar in the blood can result in damage to parts of the body, such as the kidneys, eyes, nerves, and heart.
1. benefit the microcirculation of insulin B cells,
2. increase the metabolism of blood oxygen of insulin cells,
3. repair and activate the damaged or atrophic insulin B cells,
4. Protect the biological function of glucose tolerance factors,
5. promote the synthesis and transformation of pre-insulin,
6.keep the normal secretion and excretion of insulin
Turnnig food into energy efficiently in the body is the key to control blood sugar
With Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs many peopleís blood sugar level can drop down to normal within 2-4 weeks,
thereby reducing the need for diabetes medications or insulin intake, preventing or reducing
complications of Diabetes.
information , please schedule an appointment for a Free Consultation